Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello Ad World


Hello!
            I started this blog a few weeks ago and realized I never introduced myself.  My name is Brian Moore and I am a senior at Marquette University.  I am majoring in Corporate Communication and getting a minor in Advertising. 
            This past summer I interned at a sports marketing company called Intersport in downtown Chicago.  I worked in the events sponsorship department, which entailed a lot of traveling around the country. I am still working occasional events for Intersport while at Marquette and I learn something new and valuable with every experience.  The world of sponsorship and advertising is fascinating. It is amazing the ideas companies are able to develop in order to brand a product or corporation.
            With this blog I hope to become more aware of the marketing communication that surrounds me along with the rest of the world.  My goal is to find marketing strategies that are unique and cause a consumer to think twice.
             My last blog on blogspot.com followed my adventurous through Europe as I studied abroad in Rome for a semester.  That blog was short lived as I quickly became wrapped up in my travels and schoolwork.   As I start a new blog I will be writing frequently and hoping to discover new forms of advertising every week.
        
                                                                 I welcome you all with open arms to continue to follow!

                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment